Pizza in PizzaMaker with readymade base
Dish name:Grilled Corn Capsicum Cheese pizza
What we need:
- Pizza base of medium size or small-2
- Pizza sauce -4 tbsp
- Ketchup-1 tbsp
- Mixed Italian herbs
- Black pepper
- Olive oil-2 tbsp
- Mozarella cheese-1/3 cup or more
- Green ,yellow,red capsicum-diced ,1/2 cup
- American Sweet corn-1/4 cup
- Onion and broccoli-1/4 cup
How we make:
I have used wonderchef pizza maker for this recipe.Follow the instruction manual and keep the pizza maker ready by preheating it,just like the way we preheat oven.
->Saute the veggies separately in olive oil for 2 mins and keep aside.
- On a plate place the pizza base,sprinkle few drops of olive oil and spread the ketchup and pizza sauce on it
- Sprinkle black pepper on it
- Place the capsicum all over the pizza
- Add the onion rings on top and the broccoli as well
- Add some salt and mixed herbs on this
- Grate any amount of mozarella cheese as you like on the pizza
- Place the pizza on the pizza maker and adjust the temperature knob to 2 level
- Close it and cook for 4 to 5 mins
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.You can season it with chilli flakes and oregano .
Total time taken: 20 mins
For this recipe i have used home made pizza sauce but you can even use the store bought sauce or tomato ketchup.Follow the same steps for the next pizza.You can add different vegetable toppings for the two pizzas.Want to make it spicy?, then add jalapenos and green chillies .I made two medium size pizzas ,first one with capsicum and broccoli with cheese and second with onion rings and the veggies with cheese.So you can make your own pizza the way you like it..
When baking in pizza maker, the first pizza takes about 5 mins of preheating time and 4 mins cooking time.Second one gets baked within 5 mins so adjust the temperature knob accordingly and follow the instructions properly and enjoy the grilled effect on pizza just like a grilled sandwich.