Dish name: Easy Cheesy Mushroom
How we make:
Fresh Button mushrooms- 8-10
Olive oil- 1 tbsp
Cheese blocks- 2
Italian mix herbs- 1 tbsp
Pepper powder- 1/4 tsp
Coriander leaves- 2 tbsp ,finely chopped
Paneer- 2 tbsp, grated
Salt to taste
Sweet corn kernels- 1 tbsp
How we make:
- First clean the mushroom by taking wet cloth n wipe off the tiny dust particles.
- Scoop off the stem gently to make space for the filling.
- Finely chop the stem and same can be added to the filling .
- Take a small bowl and add paneer and corn,mushroom stem.
- To this add salt,herbs mix,pepper powder,and one block of cheese grated and coriander and mix well
- Now take mushroom and slowly add filling in all the button mushrooms.
- Take any flat bottom non stick frying pan and keep it on low medium flame
- When the pan is ready ,brush some oil on pan and place the stuffed mushrooms
- Now grate remaining cheese over the filling
- After 3-4 mins close the lid and let the filling cook and cheese melt into the mushroom
- Check the mushrooms changing colour to dark brown
- Once the cheese has melted,turn off the gas and serve it immediately
For this recipe ,I used a non stick paddu maker pan as mushroom easily fit into it and spacing in pan is better and evenly cooks the mushrooms.
Total time spent- 20 mins
A great healthy snack for all age groups.